- RSS Channel Showcase 6327044
- RSS Channel Showcase 4881364
- RSS Channel Showcase 9037942
- RSS Channel Showcase 1910225
Articles on this Page
- 08/27/15--08:04: _Policies
- 08/27/15--09:57: _Home
- 11/03/15--00:55: _Mandatory Business ...
- 11/18/15--05:53: _Meeting Minutes
- 11/19/15--05:44: _Mayor's Message
- 11/19/15--07:45: _Accessibility Advis...
- 11/19/15--08:31: _Marriage Licences
- 11/19/15--10:53: _Property Assessment
- 11/19/15--11:05: _Municipal Performan...
- 11/19/15--11:11: _Certified Results
- 11/19/15--02:20: _Financial Statements
- 11/19/15--02:25: _Mayor
- 11/19/15--02:27: _Councillor
- 11/19/15--02:29: _Renfrew County Dist...
- 11/19/15--02:30: _Renfrew Catholic Co...
- 11/19/15--02:34: _Acclamations
- 11/19/15--02:36: _Certified Candidates
- 11/19/15--02:39: _Term of Office
- 11/19/15--02:47: _Community Recreatio...
- 11/19/15--02:54: _Employment Opportun...
- 08/27/15--08:04: Policies
- 08/27/15--09:57: Home
- 11/03/15--00:55: Mandatory Business Registration
- 11/18/15--05:53: Meeting Minutes
- 11/19/15--05:44: Mayor's Message
- 11/19/15--07:45: Accessibility Advisory Committee
- 11/19/15--08:31: Marriage Licences
- A valid birth certificate (including change of name certificates);
- A valid passport;
- A record of immigrant landing;
- A Canadian citizenship card.
- A valid driver's licence;
- A valid passport;
- A BYID age of majority card;
- A Military ID.
- A marriage licence is valid for use anywhere in Ontario.
- The licence expires three months after the date of issue.
- The fee for a marriage licence is $100.00 and is payable upon submission of the marriage licence application form. Payment may be made by cash, debit, or cheque.
- Marriage licence fees are non-refundable.
- There are no requirements respecting residency, pre-marital tests or medical certificates.
- 11/19/15--10:53: Property Assessment
- 11/19/15--11:05: Municipal Performance Measurement Program
- 11/19/15--11:11: Certified Results
- 11/19/15--02:20: Financial Statements
- 11/19/15--02:25: Mayor
- 11/19/15--02:27: Councillor
- 11/19/15--02:29: Renfrew County District School Board Trustee
- 11/19/15--02:30: Renfrew Catholic County District School Board Trustee
- 11/19/15--02:34: Acclamations
- 11/19/15--02:36: Certified Candidates
- 11/19/15--02:39: Term of Office
- 11/19/15--02:47: Community Recreation Workers
- 11/19/15--02:54: Employment Opportunities
The Town has a Business Registration By-law requiring all businesses within the Town of Petawawa to fill out the Business Registration Application Package.
View and download meeting minutes from past council meetings.
It is my great pleasure to invite you to enjoy the warmth of our wonderful community and the splendour of the natural setting with which we have been blessed.
If you are contemplating visiting, living, working or establishing a business in a new community, Petawawa deserves your careful consideration.
Here, the voices of the Ottawa and Petawawa Rivers impart their special feeling of well-being to all within ear shot. Add to these the beauty of our upper Ottawa River setting and the splendour of our changing seasons, and you will have discovered a haven envied to the corners of the earth.
You will like our community-minded small town friendliness with the 'big city' services for which Petawawa is renowned. Here you will find quality housing at affordable prices and an abundance of products, services and skilled labor that you would have expected only from a much larger community.
During your stay in Petawawa, whether for a visit or a lifetime, you and your family can enjoy leisure-time sports, activities and facilities the like of which you've never before experienced.
As a commercial developer you will find a wide selection of serviced and unserviced residential, commercial and industrial land available for building homes and establishing business ventures. Our public utilities are state of the art and well maintained. Clean water, excellent roads, reliable power and motivated/educated employees are the norm in Petawawa. We welcome your inquiries. Our municipal administrative capability is at your disposal to assist in establishing your confidence in Petawawa's well developed and modern infrastructure.
Whatever you are looking for in a community, Petawawa, has something to unique to offer.
With neighbourly regards, I am
Mayor Bob Sweet
The Accessibility Advisory Committee is established through a formal motion of Council and is mandated to fulfill the minimum responsibilities as set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and any other additional responsibilities as may be assigned by Council.
To be married in Ontario, you must fill out a marriage licence application form. At least one party to the proposed marriage must apply in person; however, the application must be signed by both applicants. Please be prepared to provide two (2) pieces of identification for both parties.
The following pieces of identification are acceptable:
In addition to the above documents, a second piece of identification in the form of government issued photo identification must also be presented for both parties of the intended marriage. This may either be:
The Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) is responsible for the calculation of assessed values and classification of each of the over four million properties in Ontario. This data is used by municipalities and the province to calculate property and education taxes.
To find out more visit www.mpac.ca
Municipal Performance Measurement Program reports are available here for viewing and download.
The certified results from the latest municipal election are available for viewing and download.
Municiapl election financial statements are available here.
View the mayor's financial statement.
View councillor financial statements.
View the financial statements for the Renfrew County District School Board Trustees.
View the financial statements for the Renfrew Catholic County District School Board Trustees.
View and download notices of acclamation below.
View and download the lists of certifiied candidates for the last municipal election.
The term of office is four years, beginning on December 1, 2014 after the election.
The Town of Petawawa's Parks and Recreation department is accepting resumes for casual community recreation workers.
Please forward resumes to Colin Coyle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here you'll find employment opportunities with the Town of Petawawa